RULES OF THE SCHOOL:
1. Attendance is compulsory during Assembly and prayer time, during classes are being held and all other functions held in the school.
2. The school uniform, should be immaculate, clean and smart, and should be worn on all working days, school functions and during school outing as well.
3. Irregular attendance from the student will not be entertained. Student should maintain a consistence performance at school and school permission should be considered prior taking leave or Leave application should be submitted to the school authority on the resuming day of the school.
4. It is mandatory for all the students to be present during breakfast, lunch and dinner even if the students are not willing to eat’
5. It is expected that proper care should be taken of all school property and personal belongings. Writing and scribbling on furniture’s or walls is strictly prohibited and any damage done to the school property by accident or otherwise should be informed and reported to the headmaster, discipline master or class teacher.
6. Student should not bring jewelry or other expensive things and electronics to school. The school will not responsible for loss of such articles; if necessary such items will be confiscated.
7. Students are not allowed to keep large sums of money in their possession. All money brought or received should be deposited in their personal account in the office and withdraw from time to time according to their need.
8. Students are allowed to go for outing during the second Saturday and Sunday of each month and other open holiday as listen in the school calendar.
9. Students are not allowed to leave the school premises without leave application or without maintaining a proper uniform dress code.
10. Smoking, chewing tobacco and abuse of any substances is strictly prohibited.
11. No student is allowed to take or sell drugs and related substance in school.
12. Students are not allowed to buy from unauthorized hawkers around the school compound
13. Gambling and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited.
14. Any form of theft and bulling will be considered major breach of discipline.
15. Students are not allowed to stay in any of the staff quarters during the absence of the concerned staff or otherwise stay from for a longer period without valid reason.
16. Students are no allowed to keep knives or any other weapons in their possessions.
17. Use of unfair means during examination will be taking care with strict action.